Content marketing is at the heart of most successful digital marketing campaigns. Behind every great brand is a wealth of valuable and relevant content that really connects with the company’s audience. The content must be valuable to the customers and consistent in quality. It is a key tool for SEO and helps the website to get noticed on social platforms. Good Content should not be promotional but educational and inspirational so that the user can see the website as a source of information.
There are many types of content around which to base your digital marketing plan. Here are a few types of content:
1. Blog Posts: Blogs have an important role to play in B2B companies. Easy to update and maintain, blogging can also drive your SEO strategy. If you want to build an individual within your company’s leadership into something of a thought leader in your field, your blog is the ideal platform for regular opinion pieces.
2. Case Studies: Case studies will lend some credibility to your product or service. By demonstrating the proven potential of your product, you are much more likely to win new business. Ideally, case studies showcase the success of your organization.
3.eBooks: eBooks provide a chance to go into more depth on a particular subject and educate potential buyers. By building up a reputation for thought leadership in a particular area, you can start to develop a degree of trust with prospects.
4. Newsletters: Low cost, with proven ROI, newsletters are becoming an increasingly popular component of a digital marketing plan. To get the best results from email marketing, you should segment your database to deliver targeted content to the right people.
5. Webinars: Not only will webinars help you to generate leads, they can also help to build a relationship with potential buyers. By providing high quality and engaging webinar content, you can start to realize these benefits at relatively low cost.
6. Infographics: Infographics can be used to transform a complicated premise into an easy to consume piece of visual content. By providing an embed code alongside your infographic, you can also start to realize some SEO benefits. Make the most of our love for visuals by making infographics an important component of your digital marketing plan.
7. Press Releases: Press releases can be picked up by other publications, bringing some welcome attention on your company. You can also help to build links which will help your SEO strategy. Take care as you put together press releases.
8.Landing Pages: Much of your digital marketing plan will be based on driving website visitors to landing pages where they can fill out a form and download free content. Some tips to boost conversion rates include streamlining the form fields, creating powerful calls to actions (CTAs), and including customer testimonials on the page as social proof. You should A/B test each element of your landing pages to help uncover what works best.
Advantages of Content Marketing:
1. Improves brand reputation by building trust through content marketing.
2. Great content helps influence conversions.
3. Optimized content helps improve your SEO efforts.
4. Creating great content is a cost-effective way to bring in new leads.
5. Content enables your brand to showcase your subject matter expertise.
Your business needs to create engaging, high-quality content as part of any tactic that you employ in your digital marketing campaigns. Pieces of content that you’ve already created to help nurture leads, such as a blog or whitepaper that gives them the information they need to move them through the funnel.There should no longer be a question of why is content marketing important because content marketing integrates into all other areas of your digital marketing strategy. It’s also the glue that holds together your campaigns and what ultimately helps make them successful. Without great content, all you have is ideas. And ideas, no matter how great, don’t convert on their own!
Create custom content that speaks to your target audience and provides some type of value. Whether it’s entertaining or educational, use your content as an opportunity to show consumers what your brand is all about. With all the benefits , it’s easy to see why is content marketing important for businesses of all sizes. Not only does content marketing help you boost visibility, but it can also help you build stronger relationships with your leads and customers. Work on developing a content marketing strategy that has your target buyers at its core. Then, you can be on your way to creating valuable content that helps boost conversions and improve customer retention. If you want to leverage more about partnering with a content marketing agency like Byond Brandinn, we can help you drive more traffic and increase conversions. Contact our team to discuss your content marketing plan.
By – Farha Ashrafi